General Info Help
You can access consumer deposit accounts, loan accounts, CDs, IRAs in Online / Mobile Banking. In addition, through Money Management™ you may arrange access to outside accounts like investments, credit cards and more in Online Banking.
Online Banking gives you convenient online access to your account information.
1st Source Online Banking, you can securely access your account information quickly and easily - 24/7.
- Use Zelle®
- Use Bank-to-Bank Transfer
- See your account transactions and history>
- Pay bills without writing checks
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set up account alerts and reminders
- View images of processed checks
- View reports
- A convenient, engaging, and complete financial planning experience with Money Management™.
- Earn cash back with Purchase Rewards
- Access TurboTax® software
If you forget your password, you can opt to receive a temporary password via text message or phone call to a registered device. Click the Forgotten Password? link on the Online Banking login screen or follow the Recover Credentials prompts after entering an invalid password using the Mobile App. Contact Customer Service at (800) 513-2360, if you continue to have challenges.
Here are a few Password Best Practices:
- Always use a unique password for accessing Online / Mobile Banking.
- Do not use the same password that you use for email, social media, or other online services.
- Create a strong password with at least 8 characters. Mixed case letters, numbers & special characters. The longer the better according to experts.
- Change your password a few times a year.
- Prohibit the use of "shared" usernames and passwords for online banking systems.
You will be sent a one-time passcode to your phone via your choice of text message or phone call. You will then enter the code and log in as usual. Be sure to keep your phone number up-to-date in 'My Settings' found within Online Banking!
Why do I have to register my phone number and email address when signing up for Online / Mobile Banking?
Registering your phone numbers and email addresses enhances both the security and the convenience of your Online / Mobile Banking experience. If you are logging in from a new location or have forgotten your password, a one-time passcode can be sent to your registered phone number, allowing you to log in. Your email address is used to send important information and updates about your account that you choose to receive, such as low balance alerts, high balance alerts and large withdrawals.
A challenge to confirm your identity may happen when your computer or mobile device is not recognized by our system. Another reason may be that you have not logged in to 1st Source Online / Mobile Banking for a long period of time or your computer or mobile device is clearing cookies.
SMS = Short Message Service code text. It is a service component of most telephone,World Wide Web, and mobile telephony systems. It allowed users to send and receive messages of up to 160 alpha-numeric characters to and from mobile handsets or SMS Systems.
1st Source clients are able to receive account alerts through SMS (one-way communication) or use our Text Banking service (two-way communication). Learn more about our Online / Mobile Banking services today.
Yes – just go to the Mobile Banking & Alerts tab within Online Banking, click the weekly account balance notifications check box to deselect it.
Then save your changes.
Yes – first you’ll need to go to the Mobile Banking & Alerts tab with Online Banking, select the low balance alert checkbox and select a dollar amount (e.g. $200).
Thereafter, you’ll get a low balance alert text whenever your primary account balance falls below that dollar amount
The only limitations are those already in place for savings accounts per Federal withdrawal transaction limits per regulation.
You may not make more than six electronic withdrawals/transfers per monthly statement cycle from any savings account.
Transaction types included in the six-per-month limit: Pre-authorized, automatic scheduled or recurring withdrawals or transfers from a savings account to another account, also known as “EFT” or “ACH” transactions.
Online banking transfers. Transfers conducted on 1st Source Bank’s telephone banking service. Transfers made by a telephone service representative on an account holder’s behalf. Transfers initiated by Text Banking from the savings account to the primary account. Electronic overdraft transfers.
Each message you receive will vary in size based on the command you text. Due to individual text message character limitations, you may receive multiple text messages.
A phone number is required for MFA, you are prompted to enter a phone number on your next log in prior to accessing your account. You will use this phone number for future login attempts on other devices.
- Call the carrier to report it and cancel service to the phone/tablet.
- Do a remote lock or data wipe via another device.
- Contact Customer Service 574-235-2000 and which will force all new logins through MFA
Yes, Online Banking & Mobile Banking can be viewed in Spanish.
Page: 1 of 1