Online & Mobile Banking
Behold. Mobile check depositing that’s 1st Source simple — even for newbies to personal finances.
Here’s what you need:
- An active checking account.
- Register for Online/Mobile Banking
- 1st Source App installed.
- A check.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to the Mobile Banking App
- Choose Deposit Checks from the menu.
- Read and Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions. They’re not fun reading, but they are necessary.
Here’s how to do it:
- Select the account where you’d like that deposited check to go.
- Enter the glorious amount of your check.
- Take pictures of the check by selecting Check Front.
- Your device’s camera will be activated.
- Make sure you sign your name and write “For Mobile Deposit only at 1st Source Bank” on the back.
- Follow instructions to line up check. Use camera icon to capture photo. Tap, ‘Yes, I can read it’ to accept image. Repeat for the back of check.
- You will be returned to the Check Deposit menu, where you’ll see the front and back of check.
- Deposit check. The success screen appears.
- You can opt to have a confirmation number and deposit overview emailed to you. If you’re into those kinds of details.
- Your riches will appear in your account soon.
It’s that simple, because it’s 1st Source and we like to keep it simple.