Online & Mobile Banking
Behold. Mobile check depositing that’s 1st Source simple — even for newbies to personal finances.
Here’s what you need:
- An active checking account.
- Register for Online/Mobile Banking
- 1st Source App installed.
- A check.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to the Mobile Banking App
- Choose Deposit Checks from the menu.
- Read and Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions. They’re not fun reading, but they are necessary.
Here’s how to do it:
- Select the account where you’d like that deposited check to go.
- Enter the glorious amount of your check.
- Take pictures of the check by selecting Check Front.
- Your device’s camera will be activated.
- Make sure you sign your name and write “For Mobile Deposit only at 1st Source Bank” on the back.
- Follow instructions to line up check. Use camera icon to capture photo. Tap, ‘Yes, I can read it’ to accept image. Repeat for the back of check.
- You will be returned to the Check Deposit menu, where you’ll see the front and back of check.
- Deposit check. The success screen appears.
- You can opt to have a confirmation number and deposit overview emailed to you. If you’re into those kinds of details.
- Your riches will appear in your account within 1 Business Day*.
It’s that simple, because it’s 1st Source and we like to keep it simple.
*All of our Mobile Deposits follow 1st Source Bank’s Funds Availability Policy for their specified account types. All deposits may be subject to be held for review in which case they would be reviewed the next business day. You can check the status to determine if it has been “Accepted” (available next business day), “Pending Review”, or “Declined” .