Online & Mobile Banking
You work hard to pay the bills, so we made it easier for you to actually pay them.
- Schedule payments for right this second or for a time in the future.
- Set up a recurring payment so you never forget it, and easily see your full payment history.
- Set up new payees, organize them and keep track of them like never before. All you need to do is log into Online Banking to register.
Start paying bills in a whole new way:
In Online Banking: click the “make a payment” tab.
In the mobile app: click the “Move Money” tab then select “Bill Pay.”
How do I add new bill payees to mobile devices?
Adding new payees to your devices is simple.
- Select “Bill Pay” in the Mobile App menu
- Tap “Make a new payment”
- Type in the name of the person or business you’d like to pay and click “Add”
- Enter additional information for your new payee.
- To edit payee information, just log into Online Banking.
How do I confirm my identity when logging in?
If prompted to confirm your identity, you’ll be sent a one-time passcode to your phone via your choice of text message or phone call. Enter the code and log in as usual. Be sure to keep your phone number up-to-date in ‘My Settings’ found within Online Banking.
I have a sub-user — how do I approve their transactions?
To approve sub-user transactions, log in to your account, and under the “Manage Money” menu, click “Share access with others”. The transactions that require your approval will be displayed at the top of this page with buttons to approve or deny the transactions.