Debit Card Help
- Activate your card by calling 800-235-2557.
- Follow the voice prompts to set your PIN and/or activate your card.
- If this card is for a new account, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a reissue due to a lost or stolen card, you will first set your personal identification number (PIN) before selecting the prompt to activate the card.
- If this card is a replacement for an expired or damaged card, you will use your current PIN for activation.
- Sign your new card.
- If you have an old card, destroy the old card by cutting it into multiple pieces, particularly around the card's numbers.
- If you have your old card within Mobile Wallet, delete it and load your new card.
MasterCard SecureCode is a service from MasterCard and 1st Source that provides added peace of mind when you shop online by providing added protection against unauthorized use of your enrolled card online
Once you've registered and created a SecureCode, each time you make an online purchase, a window will pop up asking for your SecureCode, just like using a PIN at the ATM. When you correctly enter your SecureCode, 1st Source confirms that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is completed. No code, no confirmation, no purchase.
The information you provide is checked against the information that 1st Source has on file. This is done as a security precaution to be sure that the person registering is the real cardholder. For further security, we also ask for the Signature Panel Code number to be sure you have physical possession of the card that is being enrolled.
You should return to the registration site, click on the "Forgot your Password" link, and follow the subsequent instructions.
You don't. However, this feature allows you to change your SecureCode, Secret Question and Answer or Personal Greeting, if you like. In addition, you can view your SecureCode transaction history or remove the SecureCode feature from your card.
Access the Account Assistant feature by returning to the registration site and clicking on the "Login" button. You can then change your SecureCode to anything you want as long as it is between 6 and 10 characters, contains at least 1 number, 1 letter and no spaces and is different from both your hint and response and your Personal Greeting.
Access the Account Assistant feature by returning to the registration site and clicking on the "Login" button. You can then remove the SecureCode feature from your card.