Online/Mobile Banking Help
Purchase Rewards is included free with your 1st Source checking account and Resource® Plus debit card. You do not need to register or enroll. Just click the offer you are interested in to Activate, shop or eat at the merchant, use your debit card to pay. The cash reward is automatically placed in your account.
- Use Popmoney®
- Use Bank-to-Bank Transfer
- See your account transactions and history>
- Pay bills without writing checks
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set up account alerts and reminders
- View images of processed checks
- View reports
- A convenient, engaging, and complete financial planning experience with Money Management™.
- Earn cash back with Purchase Rewards
- Access TurboTax® software
Here are a few Password Best Practices:
- Always use a unique password for accessing Online / Mobile Banking.
- Do not use the same password that you use for email, social media, or other online services.
- Create a strong password with at least 8 characters. Mixed case letters, numbers & special characters. The longer the better according to experts.
- Change your password a few times a year.
- Prohibit the use of "shared" usernames and passwords for online banking systems.
- Select "Bill Pay" within your Mobile App menu
- Tap "Make a new payment"
- Type in the name of the person or business you would like to pay and click "Add"
- You will be prompted to enter additional information for your new payee.