Biometric Login Help
First, you should activate the Touch ID (iOS) or Fingerprint ID (Android) function on your mobile device’s settings. Then, open the Mobile App, go to Settings, and turn on the Touch ID/Fingerprint ID button. Follow any prompts as shown. For app logins, tapping the thumbprint logo, or login button, starts the login process. Swiping to the right on the login page allows you to switch among other login methods.
• For iOS devices, log into iCloud (https://www.icloud.com) and remotely lock and/or wipe the device. After logging into iCloud, you should start the “Find My iPhone” app, select the device/s they have lost and erase the data on the device/s.
• For Android devices, if associated with a Google Account, Google’s Android Device Manager can help find, lock, and erase it. There are other apps, such as Lookout, that enable the user to wipe their device remotely (if they have the feature set up prior to loss).
• We also recommend that you contact your wireless service provider to have your device deactivated.
• Contact Customer Service at 800-513-2360 to request to have all of your recognized devices removed.
- Account Summary
- Account History
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Purchase Rewards
- Push Notifications
- Quick Balance
- Smartwatch App
- Forgotten User Id/password
- Help Section
- Terms and Conditions
Face ID must be enabled on your device first.
- Go to Settings > 1st Source
- Allow 1st Source to access Face ID
- Log in to the 1st Source Mobile App
- You should have a prompt to select "Use Face ID" > authenticate Face ID