Account Alerts are opt-in notifications that notify you via email or text when specified account activity occurs.
* For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
We currently offer the following alerts:
- Notification that the online statement is available for viewing.
- Notification when your balance exceeds the amount you specify.
- Notification of when your payment is due.
- Notification when your payment is overdue.
- Notification when a payment is posted to your account.
- Notification when credits are posted to your account.
- Notification when debits are posted to your account.
- Notification when a transaction authorization has been made to your account.
- Notification when a transaction authorization has been made when the credit card was not present.
You can choose a combination of up to three email addresses or mobile numbers.
You can activate and deactivate your Account Alerts; select the alert from the "Your Alerts" screen then choose "Edit" and choose the "Inactive" or "Active" option.