Mobile Deposit Help
The permission is used for Mobile Deposit.
This permission is necessary as the Android App needs to access the SD card to store Mobile Deposit pictures and additional Contacts data for Zelle® transactions.
Making your first mobile check deposit is fast and easy. In order make a deposit, you must have an active checking account, have register for Online / Mobile Banking and have installed our App.
1. Log in to the Mobile Banking App
2. Choose Deposit Checks from the menu.
3. Read and Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions.
Making a Deposit
1. Select the account in which you would like to deposit the check.
2. Enter the amount of the check.
3. To begin taking pictures of the check, select Check Front to activate the camera on your mobile device.
4. Follow the instructions to line up the check correctly, and then choose the camera icon to take a photo of the front of the check. Tap ‘Yes, I can read it’ to accept the check image.
5. Sign the back of your check and include the words “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Source Bank.”
6. Select the camera icon to take a photo of the back of the check.
7. You will return to the Check Deposit menu to see images of both the front and back of the check.
You can now choose Deposit Check to deposit the check to your selected account.
After receiving the Success screen, you may choose to have the confirmation number and deposit overview sent to your email address.
- Account Summary
- Account History
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Purchase Rewards
- Push Notifications
- Quick Balance
- Smartwatch App
- Forgotten User Id/password
- Help Section
- Terms and Conditions
Page: 2 of 2