Online Banking Features
Online Banking gives you convenient online access to your account information.
With 1st Source Online Banking, you can securely access your account information quickly and easily - 24/7.
- Use Popmoney®
- Use Bank-to-Bank Transfer
- Manage your finances with Money Management
- See your account transactions and history
- Pay bills without writing checks
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set up account alerts and reminders
- View images of processed checks
- View reports
- Earn cash back with Purchase Rewards
- Access TurboTax® software
Logging in to Online Banking
- Go to www.1stsource.com.
- New user? Click Sign Up located in the Manage Your Accounts box.
- Set up the login security and choose how 1st Source can contact you.
- Already Registered? Enter your User ID in the Manage Your Accounts box and click Go.
- Forgot your password? Click I Forgot My Password located on the login page.
- Need to reset? Reset your password using a one-time passcode, or call customer support at (800) 513-2360 or click on Live Chat for assistance.
Get started with Online Banking today!
Online Banking Help
Popmoney® payments are sent through the Federal Reserve Automated Clearinghouse Network (ACH), an electronic network that processes transactions for financial institutions in the U.S. ACH transactions are not processed on weekends or federal holidays.
The cutoff time for submitting a Standard 3-business day transaction is 12am (midnight) Central Time (CT) each business day. Standard 3-business day transactions submitted after 12am (midnight) CT or on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day. A business day is every calendar day except for Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays.
The cutoff time for submitting a Next Day transaction is 4:00pm Eastern Time (ET) each business day. Next Day transactions submitted after 4:00pm ET or on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day. A business day is every calendar day except for Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holiday.
You will have the option to stop a payment in Pending status up to the time that the payment has been deposited into the recipient’s bank account. If a payment can be stopped, a pop-up message will advise you that the payment will be stopped and the payment amount will be credited back to your account. The original fee, however, will not be credited back. There will be a $36 stop payment fee if the payment has already been sent. There is no fee to cancel or edit a payment before the send date.
Popmoney® payments are transmitted via ACH Network. If you send money to an email address or mobile phone number, the person you are paying must provide their bank account information before the payment will be deposited. If they have automatic deposit enabled, the payment will be deposited into their bank account as soon as their bank receives the funds. This may take up to three business days.
A recurring payment allows you to repeat a payment based on your specified frequency and duration. To set up a recurring payment, schedule a payment as usual, and then select Make this a Recurring Payment. You will be asked how frequently to send this payment and for what duration. To view your scheduled recurring payment plans select Scheduled Payments.
To schedule, edit or delete a recurring payment, you will need to log into Online Banking. This feature is not yet available through our Mobile App.
Please note: If a payment for a recurring payment plan falls on a holiday or a weekend, we will send the payment on the prior business day.