Bill Pay* is a timely, electronic and secure way to pay your bills.
You can make a payment to almost anyone in just a few clicks including your house bills, your healthcare bills, or even your neighbor. Set up new payees at any time - and your payment is on the way.
Paying bills through your 1st Source Online Banking account:
- Saves you! - a trip to the post office and the cost of stamps
- Reminds you! - so you don't miss a payment
- Organizes you! - allows you to see all your scheduled bills and past payments in one convenient place
- initiate a payment that can be processed today or at a future date
- set up recurring payments to be processed automatically each month
- generate reports to see your payment history
- export information to your personal financial management software
- and more!
How many bill pays are included with your checking account?
With a Portfolio Checking account or an Easy Banking Checking account, our Online Bill Pay service includes:
- MAX Bill Pay - 50 free bill pays each month
- a 50¢ charge for each bill payment thereafter
- 10 free bill payments each calendar month
- 50¢ charge for each bill payment thereafter
Try Bill Pay today! It's quick, easy, and secure.
*Bill Pay is subject to approval, please click here for Terms & Conditions.”
Bill Payment Help
The application can be accessed under the 'Make a Payment' tab in Online Banking and under 'Bill Pay' in the Mobile App. Bill Pay is subject to approval.
You will be sent a one-time passcode to your phone via your choice of text message or phone call. You will then enter the code and log in as usual. Be sure to keep your phone number up-to-date in 'My Settings' found within Online Banking!
Yes, you can add new payees in the Mobile App.
- Select "Bill Pay" within your Mobile App menu
- Tap "Make a new payment"
- Type in the name of the person or business you would like to pay and click "Add"
- You will be prompted to enter additional information for your new payee.
In the event that you need to edit a Bill Pay payee, you will need to log into Online Banking to make that change.
You can approve subuser transactions on the same page where you manage their permissions. To access this page, login to your account and under the “Manage Money” menu, click on the “Share access with others” link. The transactions that require your approval will be displayed at the top of this page with buttons to approve or deny the transactions.
I see the Approval Needed icon next to Bill Pay transactions on the home page but I don't see these payments on the Bill Pay page. Why is this?
Transactions that are pending approval do not show up on the main Bill Pay page. However, they will show up with a status of PENDING on the Bill Pay transaction history page. Transactions that are approved by the account holder will show up as normal scheduled payment on the main Bill Pay page. Transactions that are declined by the account holder will not be displayed on the Bill Pay page.