Deposit checks in a snap
Skip the trip to a branch or ATM and deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. Checks submitted before 6 p.m. ET on a business day are usually processed the same day!* You can also easily view the status and history of your check deposits.
Mobile Deposit is simple and safe, and so easy that you can conveniently deposit checks in a few quick steps. There is also a how-to video below:
- Log into the 1st Source Mobile Banking App and select 'Check Deposit' from the navigation menu.
- Be sure to endorse the check and include “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Source Bank” under your signature. See additional information below.
- Confirm the account and deposit amount.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your check, following the prompts in the App.
- Tap ‘Deposit'. You will receive a confirmation number on the screen and a confirmation email once processing is complete.
Restrictive Endorsement Requirement
Mobile Deposits may be rejected if the restrictive endorsement is missing below your signature. The first line is for your signature. Write on the second line, "For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Source Bank."
Making a Mobile Deposit
Download the 1st Source Mobile Banking App today to start depositing checks.
* The Mobile Deposit service is subject to eligibility. For additional information, including limits, see the Mobile Deposit Service Terms and Conditions and the Funds Availability Policy in the Consumer Agreement for Deposit for more details.
Mobile Deposit Help
Mobile Deposit is a way to electronically deposit checks using the 1st Source Mobile Banking App. All you need is the Mobile Banking App on either an Apple device (iPhone® or iPad®) or an Android™ smartphone capable of taking a photo.
You can deposit any check payable to you drawn on a U.S. bank or credit union account. Third party checks or checks drawn on foreign banks are not eligible for Mobile Deposit.
You must be a current 1st Source Bank Mobile Banking client with a checking or savings account that is in good standing. See the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions for details.
Mobile Deposit is available on Android, iPad and iPhone devices that meet the following system requirements:
In order to function properly, devices should be of the following specifications.
•2 megapixel camera
•Android 4.3operating system and greater
•iOS 8 and greater
Note: Mobile Deposit is not supported on Android Tablet devices at this time.
Checks must be signed and include the following phrase on the back of the check: “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Source Bank.”