Cubs 1st Club
1st Source Bank and the South Bend Cubs, two award-winning organizations, are proud to introduce the Cubs 1st Club checking account! If you are interested in the Cubs 1st Savings Account, you need a Cubs 1st Checking Account first.
Members get the same benefits as Easy Banking Club, including:
- No monthly fee with at least one electronic direct deposit per monthly statement cycle ($15 monthly fee without it).
- Online/mobile banking and e-statements -go paperless!
- Unlimited Bill Pays using Online or Mobile Banking
- Earn interest on your checking balances
- Check writing/no fee per check
Additional key benefits for Cubs 1st Club members:
Use your club card in person at the South Bend Cubs to get 10% off:
- Game tickets
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages
- Select special event tickets (such as concerts at the ballpark)
- Performance Center services (facility and batting cage rentals, lessons, camps and clinics)
The Best Banking Service from the Area's Best Bank: The Cubs 1st Club is a fun new checking account by 1st Source Bank, a bank that's rated "Best in the Midwest."
- Your Club Membership Card is also a debit card (pick from two fun baseball-themed designs)
- Cubs 1st Club checks and checkbook cover
- Up-to-date Mobile and Online Banking
- No monthly fee with direct deposit
- CardValet® app to monitor and control your card (enhanced protection and customized settings)
April 5, 2017, Press Conference:
Refer to the Truth in Savings disclosure pdf for more information (see Easy Banking Club on page 6).