January 2022 Updates
Loan Transactions and Reporting
- Principal and Interest breakout available for Regular Loan Payments.
- Recurring Loan Payments can be setup to pay exactly the Current Amount Due each month.
- Next Payment Due Date and Next Payment Amount visible when setting up “One-to-Many” loan payments. Fields are sortable and searchable.
- Breakout of Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees for past loan payments available on the Current Day Detail screen.
- Current Day Detail, Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees are all available data points in Export Profiles for loan accounts.
- Current Day Details, Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees are all available data points on Account Reports.
August 2021 Updates
Transactions History Display
The number of viewable transactions in the account activity screen will increase from 200 to 300.
Widget customization will save for future use.
Stop Check Payee Field
Stop payment payee field will now allow the following special characters:
- Apostrophe (‘)
- Dash (-)
- Slash (/)
- Ampersand (&)
iOS Mobile App
The Go/Return button error has been resolved.
Recurring loan payments are now available.
ACH originators with only ACH credit capability will now see payments/templates default to credit.
The status of wires originated via BBO Treasury will automatically update.
Now available for clients that would like to administer system permissions to their own users. Contact your Treasury Services Sales officer or Treasury Services Support to register.