Why was my mobile deposit rejected?
Your Mobile Deposit can be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- The check must be signed (endorsed) by the person in which the check was made payable.
- The client that is the payee (the person the check is made out to) must be an owner on the account in which it is being deposited.
- “For Mobile Deposit Only” must be written underneath your signature (endorsement) on the back of the check.
- You may have too much border around the check image, the camera frame should fully contain the check.
- Check image is too light to read.
- The picture does not contain the entire check.
If you are unable to complete a deposit using the Mobile Banking App, please take the item to a 1st Source ATM that accepts deposits, visit a banking center or mail your deposit to: P.O. Box 1602, South Bend, IN 46634. We have a location in your area that has extended hours. See our website for locations and hours.