Setting Up Your Business
Launching a new venture requires a unique mix of skills and knowledge. The articles listed here are a terrific educational resource - covering everything from start-up basics and business plans to market analysis, resources and financial support.
- The Right Trajectory- Starting a new business requires a solid plan, clear direction and an iron will. Learn some basic business-building principles to ensure a smooth ride.
- Duplicate a Thriving Business: Franchise! - An excellent way to start a business and tip the chances of business success is to franchise.
- Established Firm or Start-Up - Key Decisions - Buying an existing company does have benefits - a proven track record for one. But launching a whole new venture allows you the freedom to build it anyway you like.
- Choose The Right Business Location - Choosing the right location for your business can mean the difference between success or failure. Here are success criterias in helping you choose.
- Get a Handle on Capital - Plan your capital needs early so that your business can weather any financial storm.
- The Business Plan and Beyond - There are very few downsides to writing a business plan. It offers so many benefits and it does not have to be complicated. If you want to win, have a plan for success.
- Legal Requirements: Minding the Details - Here are tips on setting your business right legally from the start. If it is done right early on, headaches can be avoided later.
- Pricing Goods and Services: Art AND Science - No matter your industry, a realistic, competitive pricing structure will keep your goods and services in demand.
- Looking Ahead: Issues and Challenges - There are a host of issues as a small business owner that you must be aware to keep your business afloat. Find out what they are here.