Small Business Communications Tools and Techniques
As communications and technology companies search for growth, they're developing an ever-growing range of powerful tools for small businesses that offer a variety of ways to reach customers more easily, get things done faster, and improve your company's success.
- Connectivity is Key to Small Business Success - Depending on your business and its customer base, high-speed Internet access and online services are probably the most important service your small business depends on.
- Small Businesses Harnessing the Cloud - To help reduce the costs and complexity associated with their technology infrastructure, a growing number of small businesses are replacing installed software programs with web-based, "cloud" services and mobile apps.
- Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses - Web and phone-based conferencing and collaboration tools offer small business owners the ability to stay in touch with customers, prospects and colleagues while reducing travel costs, improving productivity and saving time.
- Small Business Faxing Today - Despite the growing use of email and document-sharing services to exchange information, faxing remains an important business communications tool.
- Small Businesses Unify Inboxes - To help business owners manage their message deluges easily and efficiently, unified communications systems bring inbound calls, emails and instant messages onto a single screen.
- Instant Messaging for Small Businesses - Instant messaging (IM), or text-based "chat" applications provide a convenient and efficient tool for small business employees to communicate and collaborate.
- The Best Phone System for Your Small Business - As with other business systems and services, digital technology has evolved the basic office telephone far beyond its basic role in carrying voice calls.
- Protecting Small Business Phone Systems - Unlike analog phones that were only connected to a carrier's equipment, digital phones using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) are vulnerable to hackers and fraud.