A great savings account for students
If you’re between the ages of 16 and 24, an e-student Savings account offers you a smart way to save. You need an e-student Checking account to get started.
e-student Savings account benefits include:
- no minimum balance required to open your account
- earn a higher rate of interest for the next calendar year if you have:
- a minimum of 4 deposits in your e-student Savings account per calendar year
- a maximum of 2 withdrawals from the account per calendar year
- an average monthly balance of at least $100 or greater during the previous calendar year
- an e-student Savings account that’s been open for at least 3 months prior to December 31 each year
- the availability of convenient, paperless e-statements
- a convenient, engaging, and complete financial planning experience with Money Management™.
- online planning calculators to help you see the big financial picture
Open your e-student Savings account today!