We know how to turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
First, our skilled mortgage originators will talk you through the home-buying process. They’ll cut the confusion and ease your frustrations.
Then, there’s our wide range of mortgage products:
Conventional Loan Programs …
- are fixed or adjustable-rate, fully amortized loans secured by a mortgage or a deed of trust that is not insured or guaranteed by an agency of the federal government such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- typically have a maximum loan limit that’s monitored on a yearly basis by Congress
- are referred to also as Conforming Loans
Examples of our more popular Conventional Loan Programs include:
- 30-Year Fixed
- 15-Year Fixed
- 5/1 ARM
Government Loan Programs …
- provide mortgage loans that are insured or guaranteed by a federal government entity such as the FHA or VA
Reduced Down Payment Loan Programs …
- are designed to meet the needs of borrowers who have strong credit and employment profiles but cannot make the standard down payment
Funds for down payment, closing costs, and/or prepaid items may be obtained from the buyer's own funds, gifts from a family member or grants from an employer, non-profit, or government agency.
Construction-to-Permanent Loan Programs …
- are mortgage loans that finance the cost of construction as well as the permanent financing of a new home
- are cost effective and come either as a one-time closing or a two-time closing
Let our experienced mortgage originators guide you to the program that will save you the most time and money.
1st Source Bank NMLSR ID: 645641