Mobile App Banking
You can access your personal banking accounts anytime, anywhere from your web enabled mobile device.
What is ‘Mobile App’ Banking?
A mobile app is a software program you download once and access directly using your smart phone or mobile device. Mobile banking apps make accessing your account information a snap.
Enjoy convenient features:
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere you are.
- Check account balances.
- View recent transactions.
- Search for cleared checks.
- Pay bills.
- Transfer funds between 1st Source accounts.
- Locate the nearest 1st Source ATM or branch.
- The Apps are free from 1st Source!*
What you need:
- Access to 1st Source Online Banking. Not registered for Online Banking? Sign up now.
- A device that supports mobile applications.
- Access to the App Store if you are using an iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or iPad®. (App Store)
- Access to Google Play™ if your phone or tablet supports Android™ applications. (Google Play™)
- Access to Amazon's Appstore if you use a Kindle Fire. (Amazon Appstore)
How to get started with Mobile App Banking. It's easy!
- Search the iOS App Store, Amazon Appstore or Google Play™ for 1st Source Bank.
- Download the app and access it.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Answer the challenge question.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Start Banking!
Compatible with iPhone® (3GS/4/4S/5/5S/6/6 Plus), iPod Touch® (accessed over WiFi), and iPad®. Compatible with Android™ phone types and tablets. Compatible with Amazon's Kindle Fire.
Learn more about Mobile Apps from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (Here)
To transfer funds from your Home Equity Line of Credit, please log in to Online Banking on a personal computer. This functionality is not available for mobile devices. Online transfers completed on a weekend, holiday or after 10:00 PM ET will post to your account history on the next business day.
*1st Source Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, your mobile provider may charge for airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Amazon and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.