Using your Resource® Plus Debit Card is faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash. Plus, it’s accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
- Your Resource® Plus Debit Card doubles as an ATM card, giving you access to your cash at Automatic Teller Machines.
- The Resource® Plus Debit Card is accepted at millions of merchant locations. You can also use it online and over-the-phone. Use your card to make purchases such as groceries, gasoline and more.
- You may set up automatic weekly, monthly, or quarterly payments with your debit card from merchants who accept MasterCard®. Use it to pay for things such as your:
- Newspaper subscription
- Health club membership
- Netflix subscription
- With MasterCard® Zero Liability Protection, you can use your card anywhere – on the phone, online and in stores – with confidence, knowing you’re protected. Your MasterCard® comes with zero liability, so you’re not liable for unauthorized purchases.*
- Using a Debit Card instead of writing a check means that personal information like your address, phone number, and driver's license number stay confidential.
- Carrying a Debit Card is safer than carrying cash.
- Your debit card also includes an extra benefit: MasterCard® Identity Theft Resolution Services. If you think your identity has been compromised, MasterCard® will provide certified resolution specialists to help you. They’re available 24/7.**
- At restaurants and other merchants, simply present your card, sign your receipt or enter your PIN, and go.
- All transactions are detailed on your monthly checking account statement and can be viewed online to make record keeping easy.
Lost Card? Stolen Card?
Do You Use Your MasterCard® Debit Card to Shop Online?
Shop with added confidence on the web using your own, private MasterCard® SecureCode™, which helps prevent unauthorized individuals from using your MasterCard® debit card online. Enroll here
If you’re in the United States, you can report a lost or stolen Resource® or Resource® Plus debit card during non-business hours by calling, toll-free, (800) 472-3272. International callers should call, collect, (973) 682-2652.
* As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- you have reported the card as lost or stolen to 1st Source Bank within two business days of discovery. For terms, conditions and exclusions see the Customer Liability section of the 1st Source Agreement for Deposit and visit MasterCard’s website: www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html. Read the MasterCard® Guide to Benefits.
** MasterCard® Theft Resolution Services will assist you if you think your identity has been compromised – with 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists who can help you with credit bureau notification, canceling all of the lost or stolen cards in your wallet and more. Call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747).
I’d like more information on the Resource® card and the Resource® Plus debit card.