Five Steps to Easier CheckingChange your direct deposits.
Our Switch Kit includes what you need to make an easy and smooth transition to 1st Source Bank. Use this handy list to help you make the switch. Or, you can get more details and assistance at any 1st Source banking center.
Open an account with 1st Source.
- Use our Easy Switch Direct Deposit Authorization form. Then, deliver the form to your employer and others who make direct deposits.
- Switch your Social Security Administration direct deposit by calling 800-772-1213 or by visiting www.socialsecurity.gov. You can find your routing and account numbers on your starter checks.
Change your automatic payments.
- Use our Easy Switch Automatic Payment Authorization form. Send a form along to each of your service providers.
Stop using your former account.
- Stop using your old account approximately 30 days before closing it.
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds to cover outstanding transactions.
Close your former account.
- After your outstanding checks and payments clear, complete and mail the Easy Switch Close Account Request form.
Welcome to 1st Source Bank!
Thank you for allowing us to be your financial partner!