Saint Mary's College
Saint Mary's College
I’d like to open an e-Student Checking account online:Open An Account
If you are between the ages of 13* to 24, e-Student Checking has all the online services and benefits you want in a checking account.
e-Student Checking includes:
- Text and Mobile banking – with bill pay and mobile deposit right from your phone!
- Zelle® – a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes**
- Digital Wallet includes Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay and Android Pay
- "Oops" forgiveness - one overdraft fee refund per year***
- ATM fee rebates – we reimburse our fee and the ATM operator/network’s up to 3 times (or $15 total) per monthly statement cycle****
- No monthly Account Service Fee
- No minimum balance required, $15 minimum deposit to open
- $3 paper statement fee waived by enrolling in e-statements
- e-statements = No paper! Go green! There's a $3 monthly charge for paper.
- Unlimited bill pays
- Resource Plus® debit card or a Resource® ATM card
- Easy deposits or transfers by family members
- A convenient, engaging, and complete financial planning experience with Money Management™.
Account, debit card and loans subject to approval.
* Clients between the ages of 13 and 17 require a parent or legal guardian as a joint account owner.
**Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Must be 18 or older to use Zelle.
***We will refund one 1st Source Bank Overdraft Item Fee or Non-Sufficient Funds Fee of $36 per calendar year. This refund will be credited the same business day that the fee is charged to your account and will appear on your statement as OD/NSF Fee Reversal. If multiple charges occur due to overdraft or non-sufficient funds, only one charge will be refunded, and the balance of the fees are your responsibility. There is an additional $7 daily overdraft fee starting on the 7th business day of being overdrawn. You must bring your account to a positive balance promptly upon notice.
****After the account is open 90 days, the Bank will reimburse the fees charged by us and the ATM operator/network for the use of a non-1st Source ATM up to three (3) times or up to $15, whichever comes first, per statement cycle.