Cubs 1st Club
1st Source Bank and the South Bend Cubs, two award-winning organizations, are proud to introduce the Cubs 1st Club checking account! If you are interested in the Cubs 1st Savings Account, you need a Cubs 1st Checking Account first.
Members get these key benefits:
Special discounts: Use your club card in person at the South Bend Cubs to get 10% off -
- Game tickets
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages
- Select special event tickets (such as concerts at the ballpark)
- Performance Center services (facility and batting cage rentals, lessons, camps and clinics)
Special Treatment: Members get special access to exclusive events, special experiences and perks with the South Bend Cubs!
The Best Banking Service from the Area's Best Bank: The Cubs 1st Club is a fun new checking account by 1st Source Bank, a bank that's rated "Best in the Midwest."
- Your Club Membership Card is also a debit card (pick from 3 fun baseball-themed designs)
- Cubs 1st Club checks and checkbook cover
- Up-to-date Mobile and Online Banking
- No monthly fee with direct deposit
- CardValet® app to monitor and control your card (enhanced protection and customized settings)
Cubs 1st Club Members who also open a Cubs 1st Savings account (with $500 in new deposits into the bank) will receive a soft & lovable 11-inch "Stu" mascot toy as a gift (limit 3 per household and requiring $500 per toy in new deposits into the bank).