Enjoy Convenience, Safety and More by Using a Checking Account
Are you familiar with the many benefits a checking account can provide? As times have changed, so have checking accounts. Today you can get more benefits than ever by using a checking account.
- Receive and spend money without carrying cash.
- Select an account with a debit card and use it to make purchases or withdraw funds at an ATM.
- Direct deposit your paycheck into your checking account for faster access to your cash.
- Use online banking to pay bills from your checking account, without even writing a check.
- More safe to take checks or your debit card around with you, rather than cash.
- Funds in your checking account are insured up to limits set by the FDIC.
- A canceled check is proof you paid a bill.
A well maintained checking account is also an asset to establishing and maintaining credit, which is important if you're considering a big purchase like a car or house. You can also use your checking account records to get a better handle on your expenses and income and set a budget.
Visit here for information about the benefits of checking accounts offered by 1st Source Bank.