- Carri Harrington, Niles Banking Center Manager – As a board member of Niles Main Street DDA, and a member of the organization’s Economic Restructuring Committee, Carri has played an active role in helping local businesses expand.
- Mark Dougherty, Assistant Auditor – For the past 16 years, Mark has served as a volunteer firefighter in the Coolspring Township Volunteer Fire Department. He has also raised funds for the Department, written grants, and prepared all financial reports, statements and returns.
- Courtney Cerajewski, LaPorte Boyd Operations Manager – Courtney is active with the LaPorte Jaycees and served as Chairperson of the Deserving Children’s Shopping Tour, in which she planned, scheduled and organized a shopping trip to purchase winter coats and clothes for over 400 children in need.
- Sheri Bartoli, Knox Client Services Representative – The Starke County Legacy of Women, American Cancer Society, Bass Lake Lioness and 4-H are just a few of the many organizations which have benefited from Sheri’s leadership in the Knox community.
- Cindy Rash, Plymouth Business Banker – Cindy is active with the United Way, where she’s served on the board of directors, founded and chaired an annual fundraiser, and helped integrate the Culver United Fund into the United Way of Marshall County.
- Phillip Maki, Southshore Companies, Saint Joseph MI – Phillip has helped local businesses thrive in Southwestern Michigan as Chairman of the Board of the Cornerstone Alliance and Treasurer of Bluffside Development, Inc.
- James Anton, Anton Insurance Agency, Chesterton – James is active in the Chesterton Community as President of the Rotary Club and the Chesterton/Duneland Chamber of Commerce, as well as a number of other non-profit organizations.
- Kathleen Sparks, KADA Partnership & KADA Michigan, Mishawaka – Kathleen has been the driving force behind the Ronald McDonald House Charities in the Michiana area and has served as President and Vice President since its inception in 1991.
- Bradley Toothaker, CB Richard Ellis | Bradley, South Bend – Brad is an active leader in the Michiana community, serving on countless boards including the Chamber of Commerce, Broadway Theatre League, South Bend Symphony and Downtown South Bend, just to name a few.
- Dr. Mark Klaassen, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center, Elkhart – Dr. Klaassen has established a fellowship program to train and share surgical techniques with physicians both locally and internationally.
Please join us in congratulating these volunteer leaders in our community.