Know your financial wellbeing score by taking this survey to see how satisfied you’re with your financial situation
Your certified 1st Source Financial Wellness coach will respond to your personal questions and guide you on your financial journey. Fill out this form and we will contact you to get started!
Luis is Vice President in charge of Financial Education for 1st Source Bank and has worked for the bank since 2006 helping individuals achieve financial security, build wealth and realize their dreams. You can reach Luis at (574) 271-5231 or at ZapataL@1stsource.com
- Print out this flyer and bring it to any branch to open either a 1st Source Easy Banking Club or a Cubs 1st Club personal checking account by December 31, 2019. Promo Code 410
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening
- Set up and make one ACH direct deposit of at least $250 within 65 days of account opening
- Use your Resource Plus® Mastercard debit card to make 5 point-of-sale purchase transactions. Excludes recurring payments. Transactions must post to account within 65 days of account opening.
- See additional information and restrictions below.
***Individual savings may vary. Savings not guaranteed. Only offered by select insurance carriers. Coverages and discounts are subject to state availability and individual eligibility. Please contact your local 1st Source Insurance agent for details. Offer available to 1st Source Easy Banking Club Account clients through December 31, 2020. Insurance products and annuities are not insured by the FDIC or by any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by 1st Source Bank, and may involve investment risk, including loss of value.