Wealth Advisory Online Help
- After entering the User ID and typing in your current password, click the “Update Your Profile” checkbox at the bottom of the Personal Assurance Image/Message screen.
- Select the option you want to update
- Personal Assurance Image/Message
- Security Questions and Answers
- Once the required changes have been made, click Continue Login Process.
The following rules apply to passwords:
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters
- Must contain at least one number; one upper-case character; and one lower-case character
- May have no more than two repeating characters
- Must not match any of the last five passwords used
Click on the top left menu icon, click My Documents, click Go Paperless. Change Delivery Preference from Paper statement to E-Statement and enter the email address to be used to notify you that your statement is available for viewing on Wealth Advisory Online. Confirm the email address entered in the second box.
Click on the top left menu icon, and available options can be seen. These options are further discussed in the Wealth Advisory Online User Guide.
To make changes or additions to the accounts you can access, contact your Account Administrator. Once verified by your Account Administrator, your request should be processed within five (5) business days. You will notice the change made to your access on the Account List the next time you log in. You will be contacted if your request cannot be processed.
For help logging in to Wealth Advisory Online, for technical questions, or for help with your account, please call 1st Source at 1-800-882-6935 during our office hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.