Mobile Deposit Help
In order to function properly, devices should be of the following specifications.
•2 megapixel camera
•Android 4.3operating system and greater
•iOS 8 and greater
- if we believe a check you deposit will not be paid
- when you deposit checks totaling more than $5,000 on any one (1) day
- when you redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid
- if there is an emergency (such as failure of communications or computer equipment).
Your Mobile Deposit can be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- The check must be signed (endorsed) by the person in which the check was made payable.
- The client that is the payee (the person the check is made out to) must be an owner on the account in which it is being deposited.
- “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Source Bank” must be written underneath your signature (endorsement) on the back of the check.
- You may have too much border around the check image, the camera frame should fully contain the check.
- Check image is too light to read.
- The picture does not contain the entire check.
If you are unable to complete a deposit using the Mobile Banking App, please take the item to a 1st Source ATM that accepts deposits, visit a banking center or mail your deposit to: P.O. Box 1602, South Bend, IN 46634. We have a location in your area that has extended hours. See our website for locations and hours.
- Folded or torn corners
- Front check image is not legible/clear
- Amounts not matching
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- No camera on the device
- Poor image quality on the camera
- Image is too dark
Storage - To know RAM available on device for App performance.
Your Location - This must be turned on for the Branch and ATM Locator to work.
Camera - For Mobile Deposit.
Contacts - To make Zelle® transactions direct from contact listing.
Phone Calls - To call Financial Institution direct from links on the App and detect for Onetime Passcode.
Network Communication - Transferring of data within the App activity.
System Tools - To have access to SD storage data in the event additional contacts are stored there.
Network Communication - To know if you’re on Wi-Fi/3G/4G for transferring data.
Your Account - To download the App and for the reporting purposes on the Developer Console.
Hardware Controls - For Remote Deposit Capture.