Mobile Deposit Quick Start Guide
- New users can get started by downloading the Mobile Banking App.
- Existing Mobile Banking users will download the update for the 1st Source Mobile Banking App.
- Log in to the Mobile Banking App and select ‘Deposit Checks’.
- Read and Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms
- Access your account through the Mobile Banking App.
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu.
- Select the account in which you would like to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- To begin taking pictures of the check, select ‘Check Front’ to activate the camera on your mobile device.
- Follow the instructions to line the check up correctly, and then click the camera icon to take a photo of the front of the check. Tap ‘Yes, I can read it’ to accept the check image.
- Make sure to endorse your check and include the phrase “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Choose the camera icon, again, to take a photo of the back of the check.
- You will return to the Check Deposit menu to see images of both the front and back of the check. You can now choose ‘Deposit Check’ to deposit the check to your selected account.
Making a Deposit