How do I manage transactions in Money Management?
The Transactions View provides an easy way to review or find transactions from any account, over any time period. You can use the date range selector to determine what time frame the transactions represent, or you can use the search field to filter by payee, account, tags, amount, category, or date.
- Category – Categorize transactions so your spending will be accurately reflected in Spending and Budgets. Click on the category field and select the correct category from the dropdown list.
- Flags - Flag a transaction “B” for business-related, “P” for personal (default), or mark it with a flag to make it stand out in the transaction list.
- Tags – Create custom tags to label transactions for searching. For example, you may wish to tag tax-related expenses, or expenses related to a vacation or family goal.
- Memo – Add a memo when you need to remember special details about a transaction.
- Split – Split a transaction between multiple categories to account for specific amounts in Spending and Budgets.