How can I change my Password, Personal Assurance Image/Message, or Security Questions and Answers?
- After entering the User ID and typing in your current password, click the “Update Your Profile” checkbox at the bottom of the Personal Assurance Image/Message screen.
- Select the option you want to update
- Personal Assurance Image/Message
- Security Questions and Answers
- Once the required changes have been made, click Continue Login Process.
The following rules apply to passwords:
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters
- Must contain at least one number; one upper-case character; and one lower-case character
- May have no more than two repeating characters
- Must not match any of the last five passwords used