New Business Banking Online Log-in Process Announced
Signing in to 1st Source Business Banking Online just got easier.
The Business Banking Online (BBO) log-in process is being updated on August 5th. After the update, all of 1st Source Bank’s business customers that use BBO will see a new, simplified log-in process when they log into their BBO account that also provides several new security features.
As a BBO customer, the log-in process will be changing in five ways:
1. You will now access BBO from www.1stSource.com/Business.
After the update, if a you forget and use the old log-in page (BBO.1stSource.com), don’t worry, you will automatically be redirected to the above page for BBO access. Eventually the redirect will go away so it is better to bookmark www.1stSource.com/Business now.
2. The new log-in process will no longer use an on-screen virtual keyboard or text pad to enter passwords. Some of you have been required to use the virtual keyboard and it was difficult to use. Your feedback is one big reason we are changing the log-in process.
After the update, just use your desktop keyboard or device keypad to enter your password. Your password should not change because of this update.
3. In the new log-in process, there will no longer be a picture that you have to recognize. Instead you will see a Security Phrase.
At the first log-in after the update, you will be prompted to setup a Security Phrase.
4. The new log-in process will have security that is similar to consumer online banking (OLB). BBO will use One-Time Passcodes (OTP). You may be required to receive an OTP when you log-in. The OTP will be sent to a phone number that you entered into the system at first log-in. The OTP will be used to identify you if something about a log-in is different or unusual.
At the first log-in after the update, you will be prompted to setup phone numbers where you want to receive OTPs via text or voice call.
5. Today the Forgot Password request is not reliable. The new Forgot Password process will prompt you to answer one of your Security Questions in order to receive an email with a new password. The new Forgot Password link will be available on www.1stSource.com/Business as well as on the screen in which the password is entered.
At the first log-in after the update, you will be prompted to select 3 Security Questions and enter 3 Security Answers to enable this Forgot Password process.
The update is scheduled to take place Saturday, August 5th.
Important to Remember:
- Your Password should not change because of this update.
- As described above, you will be prompted to setup/enter information needed for the new log-in process.
- If you bookmarked the old website for BBO, be sure to change the bookmark to go to www.1stsource.com/Business to ensure no future interruption.
- Call Treasury Services Customer Support at 574-235-2003 or 800-399-5592.
- Email TreasuryServices@1stSource.com
Thank you for your assistance and understanding as we make this very important change.
Click here for a printable version of these instructions.