BBO Treasury Updates and Changes
January 2022 Updates
- Loan Transactions and Reporting
- Principal and Interest breakout available for Regular Loan Payments.
- Recurring Loan Payments can be setup to pay exactly the Current Amount Due each month.
- Next Payment Due Date and Next Payment Amount visible when setting up “One-to-Many” loan payments. Fields are sortable and searchable.
- Breakout of Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees for past loan payments available on the Current Day Detail screen.
- Current Day Detail, Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees are all available data points in Export Profiles for loan accounts.
- Current Day Details, Principal, Interest, Loan Fees, and Late Fees are all available data points on Account Reports.
August 2021 Updates
- Transactions History Display
The number of viewable transactions in the account activity screen will increase from 200 to 300.
- Events Widget
Widget customization will save for future use.
- Stop Check Payee Field
Stop payment payee field will now allow the following special characters:
- Apostrophe (‘)
- Dash (-)
- Slash (/)
- Ampersand (&)
- iOS Mobile App
The Go/Return button error has been resolved.
- Loan Payment
Recurring loan payments are now available.
- ACH Origination
ACH originators with only ACH credit capability will now see payments/templates default to credit.
- Wire Origination
The status of wires originated via BBO Treasury will automatically update.
- User Administration
Now available for clients that would like to administer system permissions to their own users. Contact your Treasury Services Sales officer or Treasury Services Support to register.