Business Retirement Plan Services
We will work closely with you as a business owner to design a retirement plan that will best meet the needs of your company, your employees and you personally. We understand that it is important to attract and retain your employees by offering competitive benefits that fit within the budget of your company. At 1st Source, our retirement plan experts are here to work with you, as your partner, to find the retirement plan that best fits your needs.
Your 1st Source business retirement plan team will:
- Serve as a fiduciary trustee to your plan.
- Analyze your business and retirement needs to develop the right plan for you - whether your business is large or small.
- Provide introductory and ongoing, on-site training and support for you and your employees. This may include value-added seminars, group meetings and one-on-one meetings that can help your employees learn how to work towards retirement.
- Provide your employees with easy-to-understand statements and daily online transaction access.
- Provide full administrative services for your plan, including daily record keeping, reporting and support.
- Complete required annual testing to ensure your plan remains in compliance with ERISA, the DOL and the IRS.
- Provide a detailed annual review of your plan to help you meet your required fiduciary responsibilities as a plan sponsor.
- Develop a smooth conversion process to transfer your current retirement plan to 1st Source.
- Provide a toll-free support line for you and your employees to use.
Call 800 231-4507 today and speak to a member of our team to schedule a free retirement plan consultation.
Your Future is Our Business
Please note that the retirement plans we offer are not deposits or obligations of the financial institution, are not protected by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency or instrumentality of the federal government, and are not guaranteed by the financial institution.