Risk Management and Loss Control
Risk is an inherent part of life and certainly of owning and operating a business.
There are, however, ways to manage business risk, protect your assets and limit financial harm. We have the solutions you need to manage your risk.
Yes, insurance is one of those solutions. But our approach to Risk Management entails much more. Other elements include the contracts and agreements you sign, and your policies and programs relating to employee safety and OSHA compliance.
A sampling of our Risk Management services includes …
- Insurance and Risk Management Program Design – help identifying your exposures to loss so you can make intelligent, informed risk management decisions
- Safety Program Development or Review – help establishing a formal written safety program, including the creation of safety policies and manuals
- OSHA Audit Services – a review of your programs and policies to make sure they’re meeting OSHA requirements and safety and health standards
- Loss Control Activity Evaluations – assistance in assessing your safety management needs, identifying active and potential hazards
- Claims Management – help that enables your managers to increase their loss-control abilities, evaluating injury trends, establishing protective policies, strengthening claim-handling procedures
- Employee Protection – a review of current employee protection practices and, if needed, suggestions for improvements in ergonomics, personal protective equipment, and machine guarding
- Industrial Hygiene – comprehensive services to support illness prevention and claims activities
- Other Audit Services – assistance with everything from workers compensation to general liability, safety compliance, OSHA compliance, and much more
Talk with us, and learn more about how our Risk Management services can protect your business.
Toll Free: 800 510-4102
Insurance products and annuities are not insured by the FDIC or by any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by 1st Source Bank, and may involve investment risk, including loss of value.