Customer Service Overview
Customer service is more than a policy. It is a critical element of your business. With increasing competition in the marketplace, superior customer care can be a determining factor when shoppers must decide where they'll go for goods and services. Whenever an employee is involved, whether by phone or in person, the customer will remember the outcome - whether it be good or bad.
- The Basics of Customer Service - Gain a comprehensive overview of consumer expectations, as well as tips that savvy business owners should cultivate throughout their companies.
- Corporate Culture and Employee Participation - The Basis of Customer Service - These guidelines address various aspects of an overall service strategy, from organizational culture and leadership to employee training and support.
- Call Centers: Is 1(800) Still the Magic Number? - Refer to this section for in-depth guide on launching a call center; in-house versus outsourced systems; call-center software; staff training and more.
- Brick and Mortar: Cementing Customer Satisfaction - Find helpful tips and advice for staff / customer interaction, employee training, guarantees and warranties, quality assurance and much more.
- Online Retail: Cyber-Satisfaction for Real Customers - Review the primary challenges of doing business in cyberspace, including sales strategies, CRM software and the fine points of refunds.
- Online Service Savvy: Build Superior Customer Support - Learn tips on web amenities that focus on excellent customer service, such as FAQ pages, search engine optimization (SEO), contact sections and more.
- Creating and Measuring Customer Satisfaction - Consult this section for guidelines on creating service plans, collecting data, writing surveys and analyzing results. A resource list is included.
- Loyal Customers Build Business - This section offers tips for improving customer service with solid product value and caring staff, as well as customer-appreciation ideas.
- Outsourcing Customer Service: Getting Satisfaction - Creating and managing a customer service strategy isn't for everyone. Refer to this section for tips on finding and contracting the right CRM firm for your business.