Running Your Office
Setting up a new office involves many decisions - from choosing a location to finding the right leasing arrangement.The articles presented here are a blueprint for the entire planning process.
For information about mobile offices, visit the Work Anywhere section of My Business.
Office Space Resources
Refer to the following articles for solid information on office space options, costs, equipment, supplies and other key points.
- Growing Your Business: The Right Space In The Right Place - The space you create has to be right for the business to grow successfully.
- Does A Virtual Office Or Business Suite Solve Your Office Space Problems? - Does a Virtual Office Or Executive Suite better suit your business needs?
- Build A Better Office: Grow A Stronger Business - A safe and comfortable workspace will lead to happier employees and higher productivity.
Equipment: Hardware and Software
Your top priority is to outfit your office with the right hardware, software and equipment. The information here can help.
- Get The RIGHT Office Equipment And Save! - Before you spend company funds on equipment make sure you're buying the equipment you need.
- The RIGHT Computer System For The Office - Choose the right computer system for your business.
- Business Software: Run Smoothly Every Day - You need software to keep track of the business being conducted on a daily basis.
- Windows 8.0 Is It Right For Your Business? - Decide if the pros and cons of Windows 8.0 will positively or negatively impact productivity.
Business Services, Supplies and "Green" Practices
These articles will help you negotiate with business service providers, buy office supplies the smart way, and launch budget-smart "green" office practices.
- Shipping And Printing: Save On Operational Costs - Discover ways to lower shipping and printing costs to help grow your bottom line.
- Office Supplies: Online Or On Main Street? - Without office supplies your business may just go out of business.
- Is Your Business "Green?" See More Green And Help The Environment - Conduct an energy audit to discover additional means of going green on the job.