Using Social Media
From best practices and calendars, to rules, protocol and networking, Social Media has redefined the way we do business. Refer to the articles in this section to learn how to make connections, share corporate news, market your products and services, and establish network guidelines and policies for your firm.
- Defining Social Media - Read here to learn how social media has developed through the years, and how to leverage the phenomenon to build your business.
- Overview of Facebook - With millions of members spanning the globe - and more signing on every day - Facebook provides matchless opportunities to grow your company.
- Overview of Twitter - Twitter provides a virtually instant way to share and gather news, information and business updates, as well as to get quick feedback from your followers.
- Overview of LinkedIn - LinkedIn allows you to build an in-depth professional network, join special interest groups, get updates on connections and stay current on your industry's news.
- Managing Social Media - Keeping up with a variety of social media outlets takes time. Learn which tools and strategies can help you efficiently and effectively manage your accounts.
- Introduction to Blogging - Blogging puts a personal face on your business, but a few consistently applied tactics go a long way to boosting the impact of your message.
- Overview of Instagram - Another great way for people to learn about your business is through Instagram. Share your stories with not just words but photos and videos. Have another business you like? You can "regram" their post and they might just return the favor.
- Overview of Pinterest for Business - A modern marketing tool to have in your marketing toolset is Pinterest. It is a great way to promote your business by creating pins. Pins are boards that show what your business has to offer. Your visits come through the promotion of your pins.
- Overview of Snapchat - Snapchat is a social networking tool that allows you to create a Snapchat story and to send "snaps" to people you have added. It is yet another way to keep people interested and learning about your business.