Ernestine M. Raclin Community Leadership Award Rules
1. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on June 30, 2017. 1st Source Corporation is not responsible for lost or misplaced entries due to delivery systems.
2. Nominations may be submitted online at www.1stsource.com/raclinawards, or in writing with an official entry form sent to the Nomination Committee, Ernestine M. Raclin Community Leadership Awards, 1st Source Bank, P.O. Box 1602, South Bend, Indiana 46634.
3. Nominees must be employed by business clients of 1st Source Bank, and must be nominated by their company owner, president, CEO or similar senior officer. As paid charity work is not admissible for this award, not-for-profit clients of the bank may only nominate employees for volunteer service to other organizations.
4. Nominees will be judged on their leadership in volunteer service to the community. Volunteer service may be in arts and education, social and human services, or economic development. Attributes such as personal commitment, time spent, creativity, success of projects, dedication, impact on the community, and the business’s support of the individual’s activity will be taken into account during the judging.
5. Nominees will be screened by the 1st Source nomination committee. The nominator may be contacted for more details. Nomination forms that meet the criteria will be judged by a panel of community leaders who have been selected by 1st Source Corporation and represent the 1st Source market area.
6. As many as ten winners will be selected by August 31.
7. Winners will receive a $1,000 personal cash award and a $1,000 award donated to the local charity of their choice. Charities selected for donations must be not-for-profit organizations as recognized by Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and other applicable federal tax laws and regulations as amended from time to time. Charities must also be local and must have been in operation at least five years.
8. Winners will be responsible for all taxes incurred on prizes.