Employee Benefits of Joining
Health and Well Being
1st Source offers healthcare benefits to eligible colleagues and their dependents. We pay the major portion of the monthly costs and your portion is paid with pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
- medical, dental, vision
- life insurance, supplemental life and dependent life
- flexible spending accounts
- short and long term disability
401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
1st Source Bank provides a generous contribution plan:
- match - 100% match on the first 4% deferred; 50% on the next 2% deferred
- 2% fixed contribution
- profit sharing contribution
- multiple investment fund options available
- tax deferred contributions from payroll deductions
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employees may purchase 1st Source stock (trading symbol SRCE) through payroll deduction during enrollment periods
Paid Time Off
1st Source recognizes the importance of having time off whether it is for leisure, or taking care of personal issues or a disability. 1st Source offers the following paid time off to eligible employees:
- personal days
- sick time
Employee Assistance Program
Offering such services as emotional, financial and legal counseling; substance abuse information; child and elder care resources; marital and family counseling; and work-life consultation.
- no fee interest bearing checking and savings accounts
- no fee online banking
- loan discounts
- complimentary overdraft protection
- additional discounts and benefits through SourceNet employee information
A key part of our culture is to encourage continuous education. We offer a wide variety of internal courses as well as a tuition reimbursement program in order for our team members to focus on personal growth, professional development and career progression.
Events and Activities
Throughout the bank we offer a wide variety of fun events and activities for our team members to participate in. From our daily New Horizons newsletter, to our annual regional family picnics and our bank-wide holiday event, we build camaraderie and teamwork throughout the year.
For more information, contact Human Resources at 574 235-2605.
1st Source Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans