Why Should You Join the 1st Source Bank Team?
We believe that 1st Source is a great place to work. Here's why:
1st Source Bank is a community of people bound together by a deep commitment to our values and our mission. We believe and act every day on our core values like straight talk and sound advice that helps individuals, institutions, businesses and communities build wealth and realize their dreams.
We are a community bank with a community commitment. In 2013, our colleagues volunteered more than 27,000 hours of their time to more than 300 nonprofit organizations in our communities. From building a house for a family in need to mentoring a child or serving on a community board, our colleagues at 1st Source pitched in to make a difference.
We are a top rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and the exceptional services we provide to our clients.
Global and National Recognition
- 5 Star “Superior” Rating from BauerFinancial – Highest rating possible. Based on capital ratio, profitability/loss trend, credit quality and CRA ratings
- Named to Bank Honor Roll of Superior Performers by KBW, Inc. – 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Bank Performance Scorecard by Bank Director Magazine - Ranked #8 of 93 banks on 2014 list, based on profitability, capital strength and credit quality
- Bank Director Magazine Nifty Fifty, #43 on 2014 list of best users of capital based on profitability and capital strength
- Top 15th Percentile of Community Banks by Seifried & Brew
State and Local Honors
Awarded the Small Business Administration’s Great Lakes Region Community Lender of the Year for 2014
Awarded Michiana’s ‘Best Bank for Business,’ and ‘Best Bank for Customer Service’ by readers of the Northwest Indiana
Business Quarterly Magazine, 2014
Received 2014 Indiana SBA Community Lender Award
Voted a “Top Bank” in the Post-Tribune’s Neighbors’ Choice Awards
Voted “Best Bank of Marshall County” by readers of the Plymouth Pilot
Saint Joseph County United Way Company of the Year
Small Business Advocate of the Year by the Cornerstone Alliance
Since 1863, 1st Source Bank has been helping clients build and preserve their financial wealth. Over the years, we’ve seen wars, industrial and technological revolutions, civil rights battles, political change, strong markets and weak ones. But through it all we’ve been strong, solid and right here for our clients and the communities we serve. We are proud to be an organization that those we serve and those we work with can count on.
For more information, contact Human Resources at (574) 235‑2605.
1st Source Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer