We're excited that you are interested in joining 1st Source! We look forward to learning more about your background, experience and interests.
Our hiring process gives you an opportunity to learn about 1st Source and ask questions about the position, our culture and what it is like to work here.
Here are the steps you'll take when applying with 1st Source Bank:
Discover the Right Position for You (Full-Time or Part-Time)
- We invite you to view our current openings to look for positions that interest you and for which you have the required skills.
Click on the job(s) you're interested in
- Click "Apply" and create an online profile. Once you create this profile, you'll be able to view the status of your application.
Receive an Electronic Acknowledgement of Your Application
- You will receive a letter or an email from 1st Source acknowledging your application. Sign in to your profile at any time to check the current status of your application.
- Your application will be reviewed to determine if your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position.
- Candidates who most closely meet the job qualifications will be invited to continue the interview process.
- At that time, you will be requested to complete forms detailing your previous experience.
- If you are invited for an interview, we will provide additional information regarding the time and place of your interview.
- You will be notified if the position you are interested in requires a skills assessment.
Offer of Employment
- The position is offered to the candidate who most closely meets the qualifications of the position and meets all eligibility requirements for employment.
- Background screenings will be conducted, including previous employment, education, credit, criminal and drug screening.
- If an offer is extended, you will be notified by phone and mail.
- If another candidate is selected, you will be notified of our decision by phone or email.
For more information, contact Human Resources at (574) 235‑2605.
1st Source Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans
ADA Accommodation: Applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, must be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in 1st Source Bank application and selection processes. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with 1st Source Bank. Arrangements can be made if you have a disability that requires an accommodation for completing an application form, interviewing or other part of the employment process.
If you require an accommodation in completing an application through our online system, please either call 574.235.2527 or send an email to email@example.com You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. 1st Source Bank will be in contact with you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are not to be used for checking on the status of an already submitted application.