1st Source Bank – Your Partners from the First
Founded in 1863 in South Bend, Indiana, 1st Source has offered clients a convenient and friendly way to bank for over 150 years. At 1st Source, we’ll listen to you, understand your needs and always keep your best interests in mind.
We are a top rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and the exceptional services we provide to our clients.
Global and National Recognition:
- 5 Star “Superior” Rating from BauerFinancial – Highest rating possible. Based on capital ratio, profitability/loss trend, credit quality and CRA ratings
- Named to Bank Honor Roll of Superior Performers by KBW, Inc., 2012 - 2015
- Bank Performance Scorecard by Bank Director Magazine - Ranked #8 of 93 banks on 2014 list, based on profitability, capital strength and credit quality
- Bank Director Magazine Nifty Fifty, #43 on 2014 list of best users of capital based on profitability and capital strength
- Top 15th Percentile of Community Banks by Seifried & Brew
State and Local Honors:
- Awarded the Small Business Administration’s Great Lakes Region Community Lender of the Year for 2014
- Awarded Michiana’s ‘Best Bank for Business,’ and ‘Best Bank for Obtaining a Business Loan’ by readers of the Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly Magazine, 2015
- Received 2014 Indiana SBA Community Lender Award
- Voted a "Favorite Bank" by readers of the Elkhart Truth
- Voted a “Top Bank” in the Post-Tribune’s Neighbors’ Choice Awards
- Voted “Best Bank of Marshall County” by readers of the Plymouth Pilot
- Saint Joseph County United Way Company of the Year
- Small Business Advocate of the Year by the Cornerstone Alliance
Strong. Stable. Local. Personal.
The bank remains the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source has $4.86 billion in assets and operates 81 banking centers in 17 counties, 22 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, eight Trust and Wealth Management locations and eight 1st Source Insurance offices.
We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, both individuals and businesses. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
For over 150 years, 1st Source Bank has been giving back to our community to actively help build good places to live, work and raise our families. This service to our community is one of our principal values and has defined who we are and how we do business.
In 2014, 1st Source donated more than $1.4 Million to the community to support education, social welfare and human service efforts, the arts, economic development and community organizations. Additionally, 1st Source employees volunteered over 25,000 hours to more than 300 community organizations.
The Federal Reserve Bank (7th District Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago) is our regulator.
To file a complaint with their offices, call: 1-888-851-1920.